Nowadays Twitter Spaces and Clubhouse app getting more popular because of different concepts than other Chatting or Social app.
In the Modern era where Technology is Updating in the blink of Eyes, Audio-Chat is new and unique
Both have Only Audio-Chat Rooms, New Audio-Chat features in social Media
Spaces Is a New Way Of Conversation In Form Of Audio. That Allows Users to Participate and Host Audio Conversations.
Audio-chat Media is more convenient than Only Chat Social Media App
What is Twitter Spaces
- Twitter Spaces is a “place to come together, built around the voices of the people using Twitter, your Twitter community.’’
- In simple words, we can say live audio chats take place in Twitter Spaces.
- It allows users to host and participate in live audio conversations.
- While there are a few features that add visual elements, you will spend your time either talking or listening in a space with like-minded people on a variety of topics.
- Anyone with an iOS or Android device can join and listen in on a Space.
What is Clubhouse App
- Clubhouse App is a social audio app where users can communicate in the audio chat room.
- It allows users to participate in live conversations, with voice and listening capabilities. Users are provided with a list of virtual rooms to join.
- Each room has a small group of speakers talking about any topic you can think of. On the other hand, the rest of the users are audience members who sit back and listen to the conversation.
- The entire experience is audio-only. Users can switch between rooms whenever they want, request to speak in one of these rooms or build their own room for others to join.
- It is available for iOS and Android users.
- It can accommodate groups of thousands of people.
Why the world is comparing both
- Both Twitter Spaces and Clubhouse App are Audio-chat based, gaining more and more popularity
- No Other competitor to Twitter and Clubhouse app.
- So, both have Some Unique and Similar features, based on that World comparing both Twitter Spaces and Clubhouse app.
- Clubhouse App entered a social media market like a storm as it gives the world something addictive by its Audio-chat Format.
- Unlike other Social Media App Twitter starts its own Space as an app Twitter app Audio-chat Room, that gaining more popularity and getting more and more responses
- World seeing both as strong rivals in Audio-Chat social rooms
Know the Difference
Twitter has about 350 million users across the globe while the Clubhouse App is still relatively new and has about 10 million users in the market
However, Clubhouse App has still managed to garner a lot of attention from the people in just a span of one year.
Twitters spaces already have emoji reactions for listeners whereas the Clubhouse app doesn’t have any emoji reactions for listeners.
The main difference between the Clubhouse app and Twitter spaces is that the Clubhouse app is an independent app, whereas Twitter Spaces is a feature similar to Twitter Fleets only available on mobile.
To create an account on the Clubhouse app, one needs an invitation. While every Twitter user has immediate access to Twitter Spaces.
Twitter, starting space is simple; all you have to do is grant permission to allow a mic, give a name to your space session, and click start your space.
On the Clubhouse app, it’s a bit more complicated, because you have three different room options to choose from, plus there is another thing called Club, which might confuse someone unfamiliar with the stuff.
When it comes to platforms, the reach factor varies a little as well.
If you have a certain number of followers on Twitter, they can find you by checking the top bar of the app whenever you start a space.
Meanwhile, In the Clubhouse app, if you want to follow someone, the room is easy to find because it’s on your calendar, but it’s also in the middle of other hallways, which after a time get confusing.
Private message to the host
On Twitter Spaces, any speaker or listener who wants to communicate with the host or among themselves without interrupting the spaces session can send a private message or tweet at them. Currently, no such option is available on the Clubhouse app.
There are other features available for the host, such as the ability to pin any tweet in the space so that others can see it and offer their thoughts on it. If there is a problem with the audio from the listener’s end, the host can activate captions for the space session so that others users can see a real-time text version of the conversation. This option is not available on the Clubhouse app.
Handling of Data
A huge difference between Twitter Spaces and Clubhouse app is in the way they handle your data.
Twitter Spaces and Clubhouse app both record conversations in rooms, but Twitter keeps records of such conversations for 30 days to checks for violations of its rules and regulations.
In a situation, a violation is identified. To make the user appeals process easier, Twitter Spaces may keep this data for up to 90 days. Although the Clubhouse social app records conversations as well, they are automatically destroyed after 30 days unless the user reports it during a chat. Clubhouse then keeps the data until the event is fully investigated.
Recording and Audio editing
Another difference between the Clubhouse app and Twitter Spaces is that the Clubhouse app does not allow participants to record audio conversations unless all participants agree to it.
Twitter Spaces, on the other hand, may be getting a feature that allows users to record conversations.
Audio editing is not an easy task, you should take the help of professional Audio editing services.
By professional “podcast audio editing services” for Twitter Spaces and Clubhouse App, you can record and edit audio for your Podcast and other use.
Scheduling a space
Clubhouse app gets scheduling right because you can schedule space for the future, whereas, on Twitter, the space can be started at the exact moment.
This means that if you want to take a session in the near future, you will have to tweet it out and ask people to keep track of the time, which may seem inconvenient to a user.
How to Enhance Audio Quality on Clubhouse App?
Nowadays Twitter Spaces and Clubhouse app getting more popular because of different...